Поиск

В разделе:  

Друзья сайта
Рынок -> Продам -> Turbo 1-50 in Super Condition
fenerbahCHE2015-03-02 21:17:32

Из: Turkey

Серьёзный коллекционер

I have listed some turbo 1-50 in superb condition.

Take a look if interested:

http://molotok.ru/listing/user/listing.php?us_id=14966647
fenerbahCHE2015-03-07 19:32:21

Серьёзный коллекционер

I get a lot of inquiries about the originality of these wrappers. I dont know if there are a lot of fakes out there are i dont really know whats going on. I have never seen fakes myself. But i find it offensive even to ask if they are original or not.

I guess they are too good to be true to some people. As many collector friends know, i am from Turkey. These are original turbo 1-50 wrappers from a collection in Turkey. They are not from Bulgaria, Romania, Poland etc. ( of course good wrappers can emerge anywhere, but these are where the turbos really come from)

Anybody who is interested should not have any doubts and bid in confidence.

bogdan_stanca2015-03-08 23:59:44

it's nothing offensive if people what to know for what they are paying. and if you expect to receive hundreds of usd for some,in the end,worthless papers,you have to comply and give complete information and proof of authenticity. it's true,there are crazy ones that pay for them(i'm one of them, especially because i have the ENTIRE turbo collection) but in the end, there are some pictures with cars, pictures without any value, but papers that there are sold even with 100$ piece so of course they appear a lot of fakes. more then half that are sold are fakes and if the condition is perfect..it's even more suspicious. so what you are from turkey? there are a lot of turkish people that sold fakes. the gain is to big.
fenerbahCHE2015-03-09 00:22:01

Серьёзный коллекционер

bogdan stanca

Mind your own business. Among thousands of collectors who follow this site why is it so personal to you only?

This is a general stament for people interested to read first.

If they were not genuine it would be in the item description.

I have perfect record here and in molotok. Perfect record also with many turbo 1-50 i sold several times before.

Leave my topic alone. You can take your "ENTIRE" collection (dont say..WOW) and your racist flavored comments and go away. You say what you want to say in another topic and away from me.

fenerbahCHE2015-03-09 16:42:46

Серьёзный коллекционер

Anybody who might be interested :

Only a few hours left for the end of the auctions.

Thanks to everybody who showed interest until now.
Mcicool2015-03-09 17:57:07

Из: Москва

Собиратель

I am 100% sure Ali wouldnt bother selling fakes. And the prices are really nice considering current exchange rates in Russia.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru