Из: Бухарест, Румыния

Коллекционер

9 pieces perfect-50 usd.
bosphore2014-08-09 19:26:07

what a fuck???!?!?!
50 usd?? for 9 pieces.

check the market. there price is around 1.5$/piece so shut them in your ass
bosphore2014-08-10 12:22:32

i discovered that florin_c75, or florin, is a well known romanian scalper or speculator.
he is well known among romanian collectors that he has HUGE prices and everyone avoids him
he buys wrappers for nothing and sells them even 10 times more expensive

Я обнаружил, что florin_c75, или гульден, является хорошо известным румынский спекулянт или спекулянт.
он хорошо известен среди румынских коллекционеров, что он имеет огромные цены и все избегают его
он покупает обертки зря и продает их даже в 10 раз дороже
florin2014-08-10 15:21:43

Из: Бухарест, Румыния

Коллекционер

please check my posts on this site by date, than try to speculate some conclusion, wrong or not.
Almost everyone I made some business in the past take into consideration the market prices at the moment and more important the balance between how scarced would be a particularry item from itself for example and how the price is worthing.
I do not forced anyone to buy from me.I admit my prices are a bit high, but this is my problem, I do not expect to share all noobs at my point.
Judging on the language used by you, number of posts , no reputation and mentality you seems to be not stranger in this kinda business , maybe time will reveal the true.
I sale just 1-2 times on year, in the last 12 monts I have buyed no more than 50 -100 wrappers.I can demonstrate this.Please next time bring solid argue before trow some heavy words like I heard before.
I dont known you, you dont know me , its very unpleasant to hear that speculations.
If you have some complains, please use the black list, remember with solid probe like mails or letters.I will keep one eye on you, please do not disturb me again lifetime.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru