Поиск

В разделе:  

Друзья сайта
Коллекционирование -> Общие вопросы -> BIDIK - Series with a difference
fenerbahCHE2013-09-11 12:03:19

Из: Turkey

Серьёзный коллекционер

I have found some first numbers Bidik and i noticed a very nice detail in this series. The first 4 wrappers were used to introduce the characters of the Bidik adventures. The cartoonist probably has a history of drawing comic books. This approach of beginning any new adventures with introduction of characters is used a lot in turkish origin comics.

This is probably not remarkable to many members but if you also like comics like me its a very nice detail to see in a gum series. Wrapper 2 was already uploaded in the site but i noticed this only when i found these wrappers.

These wrappers will be on sale soon in molotok.

Here is a translation for any members who want the details :

Wrapper 1 :

Bidik :
“Hi friends my name is Bidik. You will find my adventures in the bidik gums. Everybody likes me except Mr. Bad and his dog. I hope you like me, too.”

Akilli (Smarty) :
“I am Bidik’s friend, even closer than Ali and Ayse. I never leave Bidik alone. If I do you wont believe what Mr. Bad and Vahsi ( Wild) will do to him.”

Wrapper 2 :

Dede (Grandpa) :
“I am the grandfather of Bidik. I treat Bidik and his friends as my friends. If there were no Mr. Bad we would be having a lot of fun but…”

Ayse :
“I am friends with Bidik and Ali. Its hard to play with them but they are nice and we get along. I like both of them.”

Wrapper 3 :

Ali :
“I am friends with Bidik. I have alot of good ideas but sometimes i am wrong! I like food a lot, but nobody is perfect!”

Kurnaz (cunning) :
“Crows might have a bad reputation but i am a very good crow. Bidik and others are my friends. I never liked Mr. Bad and his dog Vahsi.”

Wrapper 4 :

Bay Kotu (Mr. Bad) :
“They call me Mr. Bad. I dont like Bidik and his friends. I love to play bad games on them. But Bidik and other always stop me.”

Vahsi (Wild) :
“I am worst of all dogs. I could say that I am like my owner. To annoy Bidik and his friends is what i like most.”

Прикреплённая картинка
fenerbahCHE2013-09-11 12:03:43

Серьёзный коллекционер

Прикреплённая картинка
fenerbahCHE2013-09-11 12:04:18

Серьёзный коллекционер

Прикреплённая картинка
fenerbahCHE2013-09-11 12:04:32

Серьёзный коллекционер