Поиск

В разделе:  

Друзья сайта
Коллекционирование -> Общие вопросы -> The Cincin 45 speed record
fenerbahCHE2008-09-26 13:02:52

Из: Turkey

Серьёзный коллекционер

This must be an unusual item in the gum world. It’s a record with two songs about the Cincin gum. I am not sure but i guess it was produced by the Dandy Company and it’s from the time of first Cincin series, the baby Cincin in space and later baby Cincin. On the record you can see a code number like AA 78/001, which makes me think its from 1978. There were many commercial songs on the radio and TV at the time but making a record from it is quite unusual.
But maybe not. In Turkey in early days there were records of anything and everything. In the west you would see only music and not much else but, in Turkey a comedy show on the radio, a live radio broadcast of a Fenerbahce –Galatasaray game, made up voices from cartoon characters, fairy tales or even a Jules Verne book could become a record. So Cincin became a record also!
In Turkish ‘cin’ means a kid who is alert, ready to do naughty things, who wont sit still for a moment. So the first lines of the song goes in a way :

You, I, all of us are like cin
We know what a gum is
Our Cincin is huge, has this much baloon
Its taste never goes away, has picture in it, too

You me all uf us are like cin
We always chew Cincin

And so on..

I looked for this for a long time, finding it a few times but always without the paper jacket. Finally i found one with it. Unlike gums, records are big collection items in Turkey, so i was afraid of the price but it was normal. (For example a turkish produced old 45 Led Zeppelin will go for $2000. Same Led Zeppelin record from the same period , but produced in Europe will go for $10)
Sung by the child singer of the time , Ayca ( Aycha )

Прикреплённая картинка
fenerbahCHE2008-09-26 13:03:44

Серьёзный коллекционер

The jacket, front :

Прикреплённая картинка
fenerbahCHE2008-09-26 13:04:17

Серьёзный коллекционер

and the back :

Прикреплённая картинка
alexxksys2014-12-14 00:54:55