Поиск

В разделе:  

Друзья сайта
Коллекционирование -> Общие вопросы -> Another Turbo 1-50 Advertisement
fenerbahCHE2008-06-06 12:00:52

Из: Turkey

Серьёзный коллекционер

On a trip to Istanbul a few days ago I found another Turbo 1-50 advertisement in children’s magazines which is even older. I guess I am learning where to look for and I found this same ad in two consecutive issues of the same magazine. One of the magazines is dated July 7 and the other July 14 , 1986.

I guess Kent had this same format for Turbo ads over some years : Just collect the wrappers , send them over and win prizes. I have similar ads for series later than 1-50. (which i will post seperately in the forum)

This one was maybe the first of many such ads. You could win three prizes here :
A : A hat and a turbo fabric poster (Sounds interesting - if we could ever find that poster..!)
B: Giant Turbo baloon and a black storm poster (?)
C: Turbo T-Shirt.

For each prize the complete set 1-50 had to be sent. The deadline was September 31, 1986.

Here there is something quite interesting : If you look above the five gums you will see a paragraph written in red in the white section , there it reads if i translate roughly : “ If you would like the T-Shirt , in addition to the car pictures you collect from 1 to 50 , you also have to send the pictures that makes the words ‘SUPER TURBO’ with the letters on the pictures.”

So there boys and girls, the secret of the letters in circles revealed ..!!

Прикреплённая картинка
10042008-06-06 13:52:07

Из: Санкт-Петербург

Коллекционер

Кстати, обратите внимание, белой обёртки нет.
Помните кто-то выкладывал белую, значит она не от 1-50.
Мож выцвела на солнце...
 Lem0nti2008-06-06 16:46:18

Авторитетный коллекционер

Отсутствие белой ни о чём не говорит. Хотя и выцвести тоже могла. На рекламке также не видно вкладышей ... Означает ли это что их не существует?

Суслика видишь?
fenerbahCHE2008-06-06 16:59:16

Из: Turkey

Серьёзный коллекционер

Lemonti is right. I meant the white section in the ad, not on the warppers. (That looks like a road leading up to the five gums)

Lemonti : Still waiting your answer regarding the articles.
bolivar2008-06-17 21:29:37

Из: Москва

У меня есть нечто подобное, только уже более свежее.
На обратной стороне на разных языках написано, что, если пришлете 10 штук Turbo Super одна моделька, 10 Turbo Classic - другая, 10 Turbo Sport - третья. Предлагающиеся модельки нарисованы.
Прикреплённая картинка
 Lem0nti2008-06-18 12:18:40

Авторитетный коллекционер

2 fenerbahCHE
I didn't receive any letters from you about this. Please, repeat. Or I can compare myself and send you for check.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru